Board the magnificent classic schooner Seaspray (of television fame) for a day exploring the crystal clear waters, beautiful
beaches and lagoons of the Mamanuca Islands.
This 83 foot schooner offers stable and comfortable sailing to maximise your onboard comfort and enjoyment. Help set the
sails, take the helm or just laze around on deck.
Anchored off Modriki Island you can go ashore to explore this uninhabited island with magnificent beaches and snorkelling.
On Yanuya you will visit a traditional Fijian island village. You’ll be welcomed ashore with a Kava ceremony (except
Sunday) then have the chance to explore the village and meet the locals.
Passengers travel to and from Mana Island (where Seaspray departs from) onboard our fast catamaran so as to
maximise the sailing time amongst the most beautiful island areas.
Nothing like a day at sea for a big appetite so we include morning and afternoon tea plus a delicious barbecue lunch. All
your drinks are included as well with wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee available throughout the day whilst on Seaspray.
Food & Drinks
This is a fully inclusive day trip. All drinks (whilst onboard Seaspray), morning and afternoon tea and a barbecue lunch are included.
Fiji Island Village Customs:
While visiting the village you're free to walk around at your own leisure. We ask that the following customs
- Do not wear a hat in the village including caps, visors etc. Only the chief has the right to wear a
hat in a Fijian Village.
- Dress modestly when in the village (women are requested to wear a sarong or long skirt whilst in the village). When on the beach swimsuits including bikini's are acceptable.
Click on the map to enlarge the Seaspray Sailing Adventure Route
|South Sea Island
- Unlimited beer, wine & soft drinks whilst on Seaspray
- Visit Modriki and Yanuya Islands
- Explore secluded beaches and lagoons
- Snorkelling gear included
- Island village visit
- FREE Nadi/Denarau & Coral Coast hotel coach transfers (Coral Coast transfers depart Denarau at 6pm)
- Fully inclusive!
- On board entertainment by our crew
- Barbecue lunch
||Valid 1 Apr 2014 to 31 Mar 2015
|Denarau Marina, South Sea Island, Bounty, Treasure & Beachcomber
|Mana & Matamanoa
*Note: children must be 10 to 15 years inclusive for Seaspray Sailing Adventure. Unfortunately we are unable to take children younger than 10 years of age on this cruise.
Prices are in US$