For the greatest fun under the sun you can't beat a day at South Sea Island, the
closest day trip island. Just 30 minutes from Denarau aboard our high speed
catamaran, South Sea Cruises uninhabited island is surrounded by crystal clear waters and
magnificent coral reefs.
Our Fijian crew will give you a warm welcome as you step ashore onto the
sandy beach. Then the island and all its activities is yours to enjoy. The
hardest part is choosing what to do first!
You can enjoy snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, perhaps a massage or just lazing
on the beach. It is one of the few islands where there is still good access to
the sea at low tide and we also have a swimming pool.
Another great feature of your day at South Sea Island will be a ride beneath the
waves in our semi-submersible vessel to explore the coral reefs and see the
magnificent tropical fish life in the surrounding Marine Sanctuary.
There are a number of different options for you to enjoy this jewel of an island: the Full or Half Day Cruise, Finding Nemo or Combo Cruise.
A tasty barbecue and salad lunch is included (except on Finding Nemo) and beer, wine and soft drinks are included whilst you are on the island.
Sea Island is a great place to dive and is excellent for doing your 'Discover Scuba' Intro or Certified dive. Explore the stunning coral gardens and fish life surrounding the island. See Scuba Diving for further details.
Highlights & Features
- Fantastic snorkelling and swimming even at low tide
- Swimming pool
- Subsea Adventure in our semi-submersible coral viewer
- FREE use of non-motorised watersports equipment
- Fijian 'Meke' performance at lunch time (except Sundays)
- Massage available (extra cost)
- FREE Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers for all cruises
- FREE Coral Coast coach transfers for Combo and Full Day Cruises (departs from Marina at 6pm only)
Recently been to South Sea Island? Share your experience on Trip Advisor.