COVID-19 Travel Updates
Awesome Adventures Extends Suspension of our Operations through
to 31 December 2020
Issue 8: This issue supersedes all previous issues
Awesome Adventures Fiji has made the decision to further extend the temporary suspension of our operations through to 31 December 2020. It has become clear that travel from key source markets to Fiji is unlikely to resume prior to 01 January 2021 at the earliest.
Should any announcements be made regarding the re-opening of international borders prior to this then we will certainly revise our operation dates and send out schedules accordingly - otherwise, we will review our ability to operate services again from 01 January 2021 closer to this date.
We request that you kindly make contact with any customers travelling up to 31 December 2020 and advise them of this extended travel restriction and the revised suspension of our services.
Customers currently booked to travel for the period through until 31 December 2020 can change their travel date free of charge for travel any time up until 31 March 2022.
Should customers wish to cancel their booking (for departures up to and including 31 December 2020), we will waive all cancellation fees and provide a full refund as long as cancellations are received in writing 30 days prior to the travel date.
All changes and cancellations are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For existing bookings scheduled to travel from 01 January 2021 to 31 March 2021;
any customers who already hold a confirmed booking for travel from 01 January 2021 to 31 March 2021 can choose to postpone their Awesome Adventures Fiji booking to depart on any date until 31 March 2022.
- Date changes are available at any time up until 7 days prior to the original departure date without incurring any amendment fees. Any date changes will of course be confirmed subject to availability.
- If customers no show for an existing booking then full cancellation fees apply.
- Cancellations must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to travel to avoid any cancellation fees - these are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Any customer who chooses to defer their travel with Awesome Adventures Fiji as opposed to cancelling will also receive a complimentary Full-Day Pass to Malamala Beach Club valued at FJ$169. A voucher will be provided to customers as part of their travel documentation when arriving in Fiji and can also be booked in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and quoting their booking reference.
We wish to make the booking process as risk-free as possible for any new bookings received.
- For those who wish to make a new booking between now and 31 December 2020, these customers will also be able to postpone their trip up to 7 days prior to the original arrival date without incurring any amendment fees. They too will be able to defer their travel until 31 March 2022 subject to availability and will also receive a complimentary Full Day Pass to Malamala Beach Club valued at FJ$169
Awesome Adventures Fiji thanks our trade partners, existing customers, and those considering booking travel with Awesome Adventures Fiji. The Yasawa's Islands of Fiji where we operate are an ideal place to travel in the post Covid-19 world and we look forward to sharing them with you and your customers in the very near future.
Vinaka from the team at Awesome Adventures Fiji