Malamala Beach Club
The World's First Island Beach Club
Surrounded by Fiji’s famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club introduces you to the world’s first beach club located on its very own island.
Enjoy the beach club with a day pass and experience white sand beaches, beachside cabanas, a resort style infinity edge pool, and views across the Mamanucas from Fiji’s best located island.
Malamala Beach Club offers a delicious a-la-carte menu from light bites to tame your craving or pacific inspired meals and shared platters, an array of hand crafted cocktails and a club like atmosphere with laid back tunes mixed all day long.
Loved your day and want to visit Malamala Beach Club again? Return visits are available. Just present your original day pass and enjoy unlimited discounted transfers from Port Denarau with South Sea Cruises. Malamala Beach Club, Fiji newest, and the world’s first island beach club!
Malamala Island is situated on a little slice of heaven, just a short 25-minute vessel transfer from Port Denarau. Picture powder white sands and crystal clear water, like a scene pulled straight from a postcard. Small enough to stroll barefoot around the island in 20 minutes, large enough to feel like your own deserted paradise. Malamala Beach Club is fully equipped with everything you need to switch off, unwind and chill out.
Fiji’s most desirable wedding destination, Malamala Beach Club is a stylish multi-faceted events venue that can accommodate up to 400 guests, with a range of versatile private spaces for your ceremony and reception.
Malamala Beach Club keeps things simple by just requiring a minimum spend for your group from our extensive banquet menu. We also allow you to combine our spaces depending on your group size and budget.
Brides can make a stunning entrance along our famous pier while your guests can relax before and after the ceremony on the island. We have complimentary non-motorised watersports available and a picture-perfect infinity-edge pool, or guests can sit back and relax on a daybed or poolside lounger with a cool drink in hand, enjoying stunning views of the Mamanuca Islands.
We have everything you need to create a wedding you and your guests will never forget.
PROPOSE AT MALAMALA
If you’re planning to pop the question at Malamala Beach Club, we can arrange to make the occasion even more special for you. Plus, if you get engaged at Malamala Beach Club, we have a wedding package offer too. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Passengers travel from Port Denarau, and back from Malamala Beach Club to Port Denarau with the following schedule:
|Malamala Beach Club||4:15pm*||5:15pm|
*This service connects with return Coral Coast coach connections
Eat and Drink
Sunlight and breezy, our dining areas cater to anything form poolside snacking to relaxed seated dining. Inspired by our chefs’ rich experience throughout the South Pacific, each dish is balanced, nourishing and full of fresh Pacific flavours. Expect small bites through to substantial sharing platters, with a few treats to satisfy your sweet tooth. The food menu is complemented by a selection of imported wines, beers and handcrafted tropical cocktails.
Valid 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019. Prices are per person.
MALAMALA BEACH CLUB DAY PASS
Includes return coach connection and vessel transfers
- from Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts - FJ$169 per person
- from Coral Cost, Natadola, Momi Bay or Sonaisali - FJ$199 per person
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment for snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddling.
- Complimentary towel service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
UPGRADE YOR DAY AT MALAMALA BEACH CLUB.
- Poolside day bed (for up to 2 persons) - FJD$50
- Beachside Cabana with butler service (for up to 2 persons) - FJD$75
- Beachside Grand Cabana with butler service (for up to 8 persons) - FJD$150
SUNSETS AND SEAFOOD DINING EXPERIENCE ON FRIDAYS
- Evening Dining Experience on Friday nights from 29 June to 26 October 2018
- Departs Port Denarau at 5.15pm, Departs Malamala Beach Club at 9.15pm
- Includes return coach connection and vessel transfers from Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts only
- A welcome glass of champagne onboard as you cruise to Malamala Beach Club
- Happy Hour on arrival until 7.00pm at Malamala Beach Club
- Welcome canape selection
- Fresh seafood and meat selection from the open grill with a buffet selection of side dishes
- Dessert station
- On-the-day blackboard specials
- This package is just FJD$159 per person
LOVED YOUR DAY AT MALAMALA BEACH CLUB? WE WELCOME RETURN VISITORS!
Your first day pass has a seven day validity. Purchase return vessel transfers for a discounted rate. Please present your original ticket at check-in for validation
- from Nadi and Denarau hotels and resorts - FJ$75
- from Coral Cost, Natadola, Momi Bay or Sonaisali - FJ$99
A non-refundable credit card administration fee of 3% applies to all bookings.